Friday, December 26, 2014

On the Cover of the January 2015 Issue of The Stampers' Sampler!

Just a couple of days before Christmas, packages started arriving -- gifts we had ordered, supplies, and then something wrapped in gray plastic. It felt like a magazine. And not an ordinary magazine! It had the matte textured cover and the heaviness of The Stampers' Sampler!  I immediately knew this meant I had a lot of art in the magazine, or that they had put my work on the cover, as that's how it goes. I quickly tore open the plastic and squealed with delight to find my card on the cover of the Winter 2015 issue:


I'm so happy that they liked my work. I used art stamps from Character Constructions and Oxford Impressions, of which I am a design team member, and from Mad Rat Rubber. 





This issue is on the newstand at Barnes and Noble, Michael's, JoAnn.

It's time to get busy to work on my Halloween submissions!

I'm linking this post with these great blogs:

Laura


8 comments:

Ivy and Elephants said...

Yea!!!!Laura, I'm so happy for you!
Your artwork is just AMAZING and deserves to be seen by all! Congratulations, and I'll "BEE" on the lookout for my very own copy!
Big hugs,
Patti

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Congrats Laura! It's no surprise to me, because your work is absolutely stunning! I will look for a copy to pick up.
hugs,
Jann

Maggie said...

love your cover art! And really love the 5 samples featured inside, each so unique. The color palette is so pretty!

Tea in the Library said...

And deservedly so. Congrats Laura, there isn't a better designer or a nicer person. Sharing all over. Nice start to 2014. Hope the new year brings you plenty more good things .

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Congratulations, Laura! It looks like a beautiful card and a lovely magazine.

Happy New Year!

Tonya said...

Congratulations Laura!!! That is so awesome!

Diane said...

How fabulous! Congratulations are in order, but your work is so beautiful that it should be featured in every issue. Happy New Year!!

CathWren said...

Your banners are so beautifully layered! Love them. <3