Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Getting in the Christmas Spirit

Been really sick this week with a bug that has been going around, so as I started to feel better, got on Pinterest and started to get in the Christmas spirit!  Here's a project I made a few weeks ago for my design team commitment to Oxford Impressions stamps using a vintage tart tin, a bottle brush tree, and little bits of embellishments. All the images are from Oxford Impressions.

The next piece shows off my newly acquired soldering "skill."  Ahem, ahem.... wouldn't really call it skill yet.  Really beginner's luck that it even came out usable!  lol!  Can't wait to make more crafts with these bottle brush trees and tart tins!  Michaels, please get larger sizes!  I'll take a hundred!!!!! The stamps are from Oxford Impressions.

No comments: