Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Christmas activities and life took me away for a few days, so I didn't post the blog party on Sunday, as you might have seen.  I hope you are well into celebrating Christmas, or maybe you're at work or are still preparing.  We will leave on Christmas Day to fly to the South to visit our families.  So for us, the excitement is yet to come.

As I looked through the last blog party posts, I so enjoyed the variety of styles we use to express the beauty of Christmas.

Sally at Salmagundi decorated with a rustic, folkart style:

Debbie at Debbie-Dabble decked out her kitchen in a retro-vintage 50s style:

Aimee at Refresh-Renew styled her decorations in French white and gray:

Sherry at Charm of Home incorporated Christmas decor in a traditional, cottage style:
Patti at Ivy and Elephants celebrated with the elegance of silver and crystal:


All unique, all beautiful, and all representing the joy of this season of grace.
Merry Christmas!
Laura

6 comments:

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Merry Christmas to you, Laura!

PetraB said...

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year to you and your family! Wishing you a joyful and peaceful time.

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Laura!
Thank you so much for the feature! Thank you for hosting such a sweet get-together each week and moreover, for your honest and heartfelt posts each week! Here's to a wonderful New Year to you and yours! xoxoaimee

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Laura,
Thanks so much for the feature!! I will give you a Shout Out in my next post...
Hugs,
Deb

Decor To Adore said...

Such beautiful inspiration!

Have a very Happy New Year!

Ivy and Elephants said...

Happy New Year, Laura! I took a little break from blogging, but now I'm back! Thanks so much for the feature, I was thrilled to see it.
Hope your year is off to a fabulous start.
Big hugs,
Patti