Friday, August 23, 2013

Tag Tuesday: Window Shopping

A few years ago I designed a window shaker card. I have made these for Halloween, Christmas, Easter, and now I've made one for a tag.  This was not my most creative week, but here it is:

The stamps are all from Oxford Impressions .  If you tilt the card, paper hearts and heart glitter fill the window:

Do you think this young girl is window shopping and dreaming of what womanly clothes she will wear one day?  Have a wonderful weekend!

I'm linking up with these parties:
Inspire Me Tuesdays at a Stroll Through Life
                                                                                                                                  Laura

9 comments:

Donna Wilkes said...

This is so clever - I have never seen a tag with a shaker. Creative.

Lynn Stevens said...

What do you mean Laura... Its Darling.
Love that its a shaker card too.

Hope your work is slowing down a bit too.
Hugs Lynn

Decor To Adore said...

You are SO wonderfully creative. I love the colors and theme.

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

I love shaker cards and this tag is an adorable vintage tag perfect for a gift or valentines day!-aimee

Tea in the Library said...

She is darling! I am itching to play with glue, paper, and scissors but it is not to be this week. I am getting ready to go away AGAIN. This time to my dads. He had a major surgeries then complications. Although he is progressing it's going to take some time and it's my turn as a care giver. I'm looking forward to having time with him. Have a great week!

Tonya said...

Gorgeous tag Laura!!! This makes me want to try my hand at making one too. Thanks for the inspiration and hope your day is wonderful :-)

Tonya
Creativeaddictiontopaper.blogspot.com

Kathryn Ferguson Griffin said...

Laura, it's just darling! You are one of the features today at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Pop on in and grab a feature button for your blog. Here is the link to this week's party. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2013/09/make-it-pretty-monday-week-65.html Hope to see your prettiness again at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

Stacy said...

What a darling tag... never would have thought to do one as a shaker. Visiting from make it pretty Monday.

Patty Antle said...

Love this idea! Would you consider doing a tutorial showing us how to make one? I would love to but don't know where to start. Or maybe there are instructions elsewhere. I'm a new follower!