Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pink Persimmon Valentines

Whew!  I am back, and it feels good! I am SO glad January is over--longest month ever!!!!  I'm wondering how your January went?  I have missed you my dear friends in blogland.  I am going to let things wind down for a few more weeks, and then I think I will bring back my Sunday party.  I just need to get settled back into life and take care of some really big projects.

I also have really missed crafting.  I bought quite a few supplies but haven't made one darned thing since I got home from my Christmas vacation. So today, I put aside the chores, and came up with a few ideas for Valentine's Day cards using my new Pink Persimmon stamps.
This card was made with the "Sewing Notions" stamp sheet.  The fabric swatches make a versatile background, and I love the pin, button, and tape measure!  The next card is a pop up made with the "Lottie" stamp set.  The outside is various papers and hearts.
When you open it, Lottie greets you. I think the bright colors update the antique porcelain doll look.
I wish you all the best and hope you have a wonderful week!
Laura

4 comments:

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Both cards are lovely! Welcome back! You were missed.

Cathy McGrath said...

Fabulous cards!

Jann Olson said...

Welcome back! We have missed your amazing crafting as well. Super cute Laura!
hugs,
Jann

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Laura! I love your valentines cards!
So cute. I am working on "getting back"...I feel like both Jan and Feb have kicked my booty. Working on a post...trying not to be hard on myself! Miss my weekly bloggy routine. yours always makes me smile!-aimee