Sunday, February 9, 2014

Pink Persimmon Valentines

Whew!  I am back, and it feels good! I am SO glad January is over--longest month ever!!!!  I'm wondering how your January went?  I have missed you my dear friends in blogland.  I am going to let things wind down for a few more weeks, and then I think I will bring back my Sunday party.  I just need to get settled back into life and take care of some really big projects.

I also have really missed crafting.  I bought quite a few supplies but haven't made one darned thing since I got home from my Christmas vacation. So today, I put aside the chores, and came up with a few ideas for Valentine's Day cards using my new Pink Persimmon stamps.
This card was made with the "Sewing Notions" stamp sheet.  The fabric swatches make a versatile background, and I love the pin, button, and tape measure!  The next card is a pop up made with the "Lottie" stamp set.  The outside is various papers and hearts.
When you open it, Lottie greets you. I think the bright colors update the antique porcelain doll look.
I wish you all the best and hope you have a wonderful week!
Laura

4 comments:

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Both cards are lovely! Welcome back! You were missed.

Cathy McGrath said...

Fabulous cards!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Welcome back! We have missed your amazing crafting as well. Super cute Laura!
hugs,
Jann

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Laura! I love your valentines cards!
So cute. I am working on "getting back"...I feel like both Jan and Feb have kicked my booty. Working on a post...trying not to be hard on myself! Miss my weekly bloggy routine. yours always makes me smile!-aimee