Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Tag Tuesday: Eggs

I am just barely keeping up these days, but hopefully I'll be "back in the blog" soon. For this tag, I combined the themes from last week and this week to make a "Fantastic and Strange" tag with an "Egg" in it!  I love to make these quirky paper dolls.  The woman's body is from Mad Rat Rubber, and the beehive is from Character Constructions. I stamped them, used watercolor pencils to give a nice tint of pastel color, and then trimmed. I finished with velvet ribbon and a piece of vintage tatting.

Wishing everyone a very blessed Easter!
Laura

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO pretty, Laura. I haven't been able to participate in Tag Tuesday for the last two weeks, but I couldn't resist visiting when I saw your post pop up on my blogroll. I love your tag.
Blessed Easter to you too.
xoxo's

Sophie said...

Hallo Laura, guten Tag...
Ich habe grade dein herrliches wunderschönes Tag bewundert.
Ich bin durch Zufall auf dieser Seite gelandet.
Und ich muss sagen, du hast einen interessanten und schönen Blog.

Ich wünsche dir ein sonniges Osterfest.
Hier hat es grade furchtbar gehagelt :-(

Liebe Grüße
Sophie

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I love the whimsical feel about it Laura! Happy Easter to you!
hugs,
Jann

Tea in the Library said...

I am always knocked out by your designs. This is brilliant. I would not think of this in a million years.

Tonya said...

I LOVE your quirky tag!!! I hope everything is well with you Laura.
{{{Hugs}}}

Tonya
www.creativeaddictiontopaper.blogspot.com