Saturday, April 25, 2015

Feeling Like the Queen Bee!

Wowwee!!! We have had the craziest bout of illness around my office since January!!! Every other week we were passing around some new virus, ugh! The recycled air must be like working in an airplane. I was just about to buy a diffuser and some essential oils, which I probably still will do, but I think the round of illnesses has ceased. I feel fantastic--better than I've felt in months!!!!! HURRAY!!! I am feeling like the Queen Bee!!! :-)

                  Another project made with the new "Bee Happy" stamps from Oxford Impressions.

I hope you are having a wonderful and healthy weekend and feeling like the Queen Bee yourself!

Laura



3 comments:

Tea in the Library said...

Glad you are feeling better. Nice project!

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

There's been a lot of sickness going around our area as well. Glad hubby and I have not gotten it. Love your cute tag!
hugs,
Jann

Dreaming of Vintage said...

I love this tag Laura. Such a pretty image!