Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Beckoning Fall with Character Constructions

I'm so weary of this blazing summer heat, relentless Southern California sun, and overly humid days. I can't wait for fall! To get a jump on my Halloween crafts, I made these little gift bags. Two bags for a dollar at Target, some Character Constructions stamps, and a friend made a hot summer day whisper "Fall, come soon. We are waiting for you!"





All stamps are from Character Constructions' Bird and Bee Paperie Collection.
                                                                                                                        Laura

3 comments:

Oliva Ohlson said...

Absolutely gorgeous bags!!! Stay cool!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your work Laura. Beautiful.

CathWren said...

Spectacular work Laura! And looks like fun too. <3