Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas Remnant

I'm trying to get over a nasty cold, so I haven't made a New Year's project that's been swirling around in my head.  It requires an image from the Graphics Fairy, and both of my printers are out of ink, so I'll have to go to Office Depot if they are open today...  sigh...  BUT!  I really want to ring in the New Year with this project, so I'm downing the Advil, Benedryl, hot tea, etc. and will try to get up a new post for the project.

In the meantime, I have one last remnant of Christmas for you.  Tried my hand at a quick digital card designed with Graphics Fairy music and angel images.  Added a sentiment, printed, trimmed and rounded the corners (the gray is just background of the picture).  Really quick.  With a change of sentiment, this card could appropriately be used for sympathy, get well, or a general greeting.


2 comments:

Kim Gillian said...

I love it! I hope you get to feeling better.
Happy New Year!

Laura Turner said...

Thank you! Happy New Year to you too!