Sunday, March 9, 2014

Inspired Sunday Blog Party: Fantasy in Pink!

Happy Sunday, everyone!  I have needed quite a lot of mental escape time lately, so I decided to get right to your blog party posts.  I saw a recurrent theme of fanciful posts that took me away to delightful places. You will notice that they all are fantasies in pink!

Magali, from Little White House, was dreaming of a new kitchen - a fantasy in pink, perhaps - and her post is a wandering monologue with this kitchen.  In a fog of half-sleep and tea-induced lucidity, she takes us through several iterations of possible pink kitchens only to decide upon "awakening" that the kitchen needs to be some other color! Hop on over to her blog for this lovely post and to weigh in on your color suggestion!




Debbie from Debbie Dabble showed us how big girls play with her fantasy-in-pink doll house. I would just love to see it in person! Debbie is into the details, as you will see when you look at her post.  And I just love that she named it! Big girls can find many hours to escape in the pink fantasy that is "Nelson Crest!"
Susan from Eclectic Shorebird shows how one small vignette can carry one into the world of fantasy. Her little pink paper house, Hotel du. Cheval Blanc, just leaves us imagining what secrets are hidden behind it's elegant walls.  Hop on over to Susan's blog to escape the mundane and visit her fantasy in her wildly creative post.
From the large pink fantasy to the small, I hope you enjoyed the creativity of these imaginative posts.  They certainly put a smile on my face this week!
Laura

Inspired Sunday Blog Party
Link up your inspired posts. Please visit a few of the other blogs, and please link to my blog from your post. Also, if your post is featured, please put my badge on your blog.





5 comments:

Trisha said...

Thanks for hosting!

~Trisha

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Laura,
Thanks so much for the feature and for the party!! I will give you a shout out in my next post!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you for featuring my "dream" kitchen! I'm linking an other option for the kitchen today!

The Charm of Home said...

Thank you for hosting!
Sherry

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Thanks for hosting Laura! I love the group of talent that visits your blog! Love visiting with you! -aimee