Friday, March 28, 2014

Tag Tuesday: Keys and Locks

I'm so fortunate to have a very, very, creative thirteen-year old in my life. She always checks for the next Tag Tuesday theme and makes a tag alongside me. This week, I let her fly solo, and her tag was so darned cute and creative, it was good enough to stand on its own. Here is Montana's take on this week's theme:

Montana started with a black card stock tag. Would you believe that she just knew to rub orange and yellow chalk on it to make it appear rusted??? I would never have thought of that! I also love how she used a Tim Holtz pin for a keyhole! That kid is just soooooo creative!
When you open the door, here is the view inside:
I am so delighted to see the creative abandon that kids take with textures, color, and materials.
Blessings!
Laura

2 comments:

PamLuvsPink said...

Hi Laura!!!

This is soooo cool!!!! I think you have a budding blogger on your hands!!!

Have a great weekend!!!

Pam

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

This is absolutely adorable. She's very talented.