Sunday, March 2, 2014

Inspired Sunday Blog Party


We've had such a lovely week here in Southern California, receiving desperately needed rain, although too much at one time on some days.  After not raining for seven months, this has seemed like a special holiday.  I have not been very creative, but I have been busy, listening to the problems of others, venting my own, and sharing tears and hugs--our souls being filled by relating with each other.

Beauty also filled my soul this week as I recently discovered Turkish silver jewelry and purchased some for my birthday, some a little bit vintage:


#

And some a little bit more contemporary. The craftsmanship and prices are unparalleled with anything I've found at any US stores.  Ebay and Yurdan.com carry a wonderful selection.  
Your posts also filled my soul with beauty.  I am delighted to feature two newcomers today. First is my fellow Tennessean and paper crafter, Tonya, from Chattering Robins, who made this elegantly adorable ATC box and the cards that go in it. ATCs are Artist Trading Cards--business-sized cards that provide a small form for artists to experiment with ideas, media, techniques, and to trade. I love Tonya's work!

Next up is Ramon, from Row House Events and Interiors. He executes eclectic vintage style with contemporary colors and patterns to create a warm, casual elegance in his interiors. I hope you enjoy his work as much as I have! 


I'm so glad everyone joined this week. If you were featured, would you please post my badge on your blog? 

Have a great week!
Laura
Inspired Sunday Blog Party
Now let's see what you are up to this week!  Please link a maximum of three posts and be sure to link to my blog party from your blog.


7 comments:

Tea in the Library said...

Love the jewelry! Glad you have having good weather - we are in for more snow here! Have a great week!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hi Laura, it's a pleasure to meet you. I am your newest follower. I am from Southern California. I currently reside in Northern Ca.
I found you through Ramon, your newest follower and you also featured him. I designed his new blog look. Thanks for hosting. I shall return to see what your fellow bloggers are up to.

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Laura,
Thanks so much for the party!!

Love the features!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thanks for hosting Laura!

The Charm of Home said...

Gorgeous jewelery! Thanks for hosting!
Sherry

Aimee at Refresh-Renew... said...

Laura the jewelry is beautiful!
Sending hugs and inspiring thoughts.
aimee

Tonya said...

Thanks Laura for the featuring my ATCs and all of the kind comments! I love your blog and all of it inspiring ideas!!! :-)

{{{Hugs}}}

Tonya