Sunday, June 30, 2013

Inspired Sunday Blog Party Features

Happy Sunday everyone! I had a post about Southern silver--pre-civil war--written and waiting for pictures, only to discover that my son had borrowed the battery from my point and shoot to take on a lake camping trip to use in his!   Arrrrg!  He probably left his uncharged battery for me thinking that I could charge it (I've done that to him--hee hee), but I can't find it!  Guess the battery swapping has to stop or have a designated outlet for charging! So on to the blog party features! 

Last week I had a new party goer join, Kelli from Adventurz in ChildRearing. She gives instructions for making this great pinwheel that is just perfect for the 4th of July holiday coming up.  I make these for all sorts of purposes - banners especially.
And if you are celebrating by having a barbeque, you might want to make this gorgeous--and I'll bet delicious punch--made by Dawn at We Call It Junkin'.  Personally, I would spike mine! LOL!
punch bowl ice ring tutorial

And as if these party goers didn't offer us enough festivity, Debbie at Debbie Dabble, reveals her weight-loss journey that will make you want to cheer or join along!  She has an inspiring story and is such an encouraging person--couldn't most of us use a dose of that!  
Thank you everyone for joining the party last week. If you've been featured, please grab my button from the side bar and post it on your blog. Have a wonderful week and a great time celebrating the wonderful freedoms we are hanging onto in our country.

God bless America!
Laura


Now, on to the next party!  Post whatever inspires you. For me it's antiques and art, but what inspires you?  Show us. Please also put a link on your blog back to mine and visit some new blogs.



9 comments:

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Hi Laura, I enjoyed Debbie's post about her journey. I'll be checking out the festive 4th features. Thanks for the party.
hugs,
Jann

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Laura,
Thanks so much for the feature and very kind words!! I will be giving you a huge Shout Out in my next post....

Hugs,
Deb

Blessed Serendipity said...

Thank you for hosting the party. I'm anxious to see what everyone will be linking up.

Danielle

Laura Turner said...

Hey! Thanks to everyone who's linking up and for all your nice comments! This is the biggest party I've had yet. How fun!

Unknown said...

Hi Laura~
I'm not able to fix the picture on my end. Can you go in to Linky and delete the link? Then I can re- post and hopefully the picture will come up! That is just the craziest thing I have never had anything like that happen!

Thanks

Sarah

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

Thank you so much for hosting. Have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my ice ring Laura! What a great way to start the week! Have a great holiday & take care - Dawn

Tea in the Library said...

Thank you for hosting! Lots of great links as usual.

Maureen said...

Found you through Debbie Dabble too! So happy to participate; my inspiration comes from other bloggers, just as my linked post describes. I shall be sure to Follow you too so I don't miss a thing from now on!