Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tag Tuesday

I've joined a wonderful group of artists in a project called "Tag Tuesday." Each Tuesday a new prompt is given, and each artist in the project makes and posts a tag based on the prompt.  It's a great way to experiment with mixed media, try new techniques, and challenge your creativity. I am very goal-oriented, so having a creative deadline every week is a great opportunity for me to grow in my skill and craft.  This week the prompt was the letter ":W."  I chose the word, "wardrobe," and took advantage of my new photopolymer pattern girl stamps.  Here's a peek at my tag:


You can check out my complete project here.  
You can see how other artists' work with the letter "w" here.

Hope you are having a wonderful and creative week, or at least creating or 
admiring touches and moments of beauty every day!
Laura

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Laura I love what you have done with those stamps where did you get them from?

Off to see more of your tag as I adore it.

Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

Laura Turner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Turner said...

Thanks! The stamps are wonderful. Photopolymer is everything good that acrylic is not. I might even like them better than red rubber- blasphemy! lol! I ordered them from Joann.com. They're from Hero Arts, and the name is Sew Stylish.

PetraB said...

A wonderful tag, the stamping is fabulous.